Brushless DC Motors
FAULHABER brushless DC motors feature high torque, high speed with a small size and weight; brushless DC motors are ideal for heavy duty servo applications with frequent overload conditions as well as for continuous duty applications where maximum operational lifetime is required.
- With permanent magnets which rotate within a fixed armature, the compact BLDC Micromotor features a brushless commutation design for long lasting performance. The Flexprint connection also allows for easy integration.
- BLDC Servomotors are simply designed, with dynamically balanced rotors. Leverage this motor type's highly efficient slot-less design, low noise, and robust acceleration & deceleration features.
- Engineered with a rare earth magnet and two rotating discs, the BLDC Flat Micromotor features zero cogging torque and precise speed control in a compact design.
- BLDC Motors with Speed Controller feature integrated drive electronics and sensor-less electronic commutation. Take advantage of this motor type's programmable motor functions, integrated components & maximum reliability.
- diameter 22mm ... 54mm * length 49.6mm ... 89.8mm