MICROMO Custom Solutions
Unique applications demand unique solutions
MICROMO, representing FAULHABER, Engel and Micro-Drives products in the Americas, offers custom motion solutions—everything from custom components for specific applications to system partnerships involving joint development of concept, design and production of complete systems.
- Long-standing application experience in demanding application areas such as medical and lab equipment, devices, optics and photonics , robotics, and aerospace and defense.
- Worldwide systems and project coordination from concept to production.
- A varied basis of highly sophisticated and coordinated technologies from the most renowned companies in drive, precision and micro systems, including the ultra flat, or , mechanically commutated DC motor or .
- A focused drive to innovate and the ability to act on an “interdisciplinary“ basis between the Research and Development Centers of the Group to ensure optimal customer solutions.
- State-of-the-art processes such as Matrix-FMEA and 6-Sigma guarantee a high level of quality and the rapid implementation of requirements in sample and prototypes as well as seamless transition to serial production.
- Extensive experience in dealing with the widest variety of materials and production methods such as outsert parts and other injection technologies.
- Tailored production, quality and logistics concepts for the optimum implementation of customer requirements in all technical and commercial matters.Well-proven automation and testing technology, mainly developed in-house, for optimizing complex manufacturing processes and guaranteeing high quality standards.
- Outsourcing of labor-intensive production processes to achieve fair market prices and global competitiveness.