RoboUniverse – New York, May 11-13
RoboUniverse is a three-day conference and expo that explores the incredible field of robotics, including their development, application, and use. Through a series of seminars, tutorials, and exhibits, attendees will gain insight into robotics and learn about the educational, business, and technical opportunities within this growing industry.
During conference sessions, thought leaders and experts will examine topics including robots’ impact on society, use in the classroom, capabilities in the workforce, application in households, limitations of humanoids, and more. In the exhibit hall, attendees will have the chance to interact with the latest technologies and meet with representatives from the top robotics companies from around the world.
- Robotics End-Users
- Healthcare professionals
- Manufacturing professionals
- Systems Integrators
- Software Developers
- 3D printing professionals
- Educators and Research Professionals
- Engineers and consultants
- First Responders, Police and Fire
- Investors, analysts, and venture capitalists
- Government representatives