An energetic and engaged individual will manage the entire MICROMO marketing program from target market research through customer relationship management, including a staff of three individuals. Responsible for developing marketing business plans, strategies and programs with the overall goal of increasing qualified leads and interest in MICROMO products. The marketing department owns the Sugar CRM system, which is the core repository of lead and account data. The marketing manager will translate technical product USP’s into creative promotions that clearly convey the superior product attributes as part of an overall product marketing strategy. The individual will proactively manage and promote the MICROMO brand by evaluating corporate strategy to identify and communicate our unique value proposition. All of these responsibilities will require a deep understanding of online presence (social media, SEO, analytics, e-commerce, website development) as the key channel of communication. Key performance indicators will be based on lead generation and conversion, website traffic and engagement, and ROI of marketing budget.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage all product marketing, new product introductions, and target market research in collaboration with global business partners. Translates technical product USP’s into communications that clearly convey the superior product attributes.
- Proactive business development activities including target account research, lead generation, lead qualification and lead nurturing.
- Manage and develop other marketing programs and materials, including creative advertising, event support with full brand management responsibility.
- Develop appropriate marketing analytics to measure results and drive continuous improvement.
- Owner of the company’s online presence for website, social media, SEO, paid ads, and e-commerce offering.
- Manage all strategic marketing functions, including industry and competitive analysis.
- Owner of the CRM system and data, collaborating with the sales team to identify target accounts and mine data sources for valid contact information.
- Manage the efforts of the marketing staff and assist with company strategies and goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelors Degree in Marketing
Engineering Degree a plus
Must demonstrate strong managerial, analytical, technical and communication skills
Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in strategic and general product marketing in the technical arena
Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing staff management
- Excellent verbal, communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills.
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Forward thinking leadership skills with strong work ethic, including dependability and commitment to accountability.
- Ability to function both as the leader and participant of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
MICROMO is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume and career interest to HumanResources@micromo.com.