The Account Manager / Sales Engineer is responsible for meeting or exceeding the territory sales goal, developing new growth opportunities and OEM accounts, developing account strategies which maintain and improve existing business and customer relationships, supporting the inside sales team and serving as the primary commercial and technical point of contact between customers, MICROMO and other FAULHABER Group companies. To be successful in this role the Account Manager must also function as a competent sales engineer and provide customers with superb application engineering assistance and technical support for all FAULHABER product and engineered custom motion solutiuons.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years OEM account management experience.
- Minimium of 5 years of electrical or mechanical engineering experience. Sales engineering or application engineering experience with OEM customers is acceptable and preferred.
- Bachelors degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or 10 years equivalent engineering experience in the application and/or design of motion components. Equivalent experience may include sales engineering or application engineering experience. Application experience in medical market is desireable.
- Ability to travel to any assigned territory in North America.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications plus a thorough understanding of the definition and application of various electrical, mechanical, dimensional and environmental specifications.
- Ability to work and self manage with minimal additional supervision.
- Sales or engineering experience with servo motors, steppers motors, gearheads, linear actuators, drives and control products is desireable.
- Excellent execution, time management, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Qualified candidates must be willing to relocate to the Tampa Bay area.
MICROMO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your resume and career interest to HumanResources@micromo.com